Erola

Friday, January 18, 2008

Dogville










I know you might have aleady seen it ... or not, it doesn't matter.

I saw it in Munich three or four years ago. During the first 30 minutes I was about to leave the cinema and to go home. Fortunately I did not do it, since this became the most embarassing movie I have seen in my short life so far.

Així doncs, emulians, si no sabeu on clicar, us proposo Dogville... and you tell me if you stood up and turn off the TV or if you are still thinking about the movie.
Cheers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Erola and highly recommend the movie due to its big criticism about common human behavior when dealing with strangers. When a film is directed by Lars Von Trier there's always something interesting within it.
Erola, amb el teu permís et linko al bloc.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La vaig veure a sant Cugat amb una companya de pis, i la història del nostre visionat té la seva gràcia, perquè després al pis no es van aplicar el qüento. Em va encantar.
Una de les crítiques que recull Rotten Tomatoes recull el clam unànime de que, si von Trier s'hagués ajustat a les convencions, la pel·li no hauria estat pel·li sinó obra de teatre. Però la veta brechtiana no li acabo de veure: és pur von Trier.
En dvd n'hi ha una edició amb capsa maquetona i sòbria de cartró, amb uns extres fabulosos; el vaig regalar a un familiar i per tant puc rescatar-lo si interessa. See you soon,

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home